Thread: Runtime error problem with Hotmail

Runtime error problem with Hotmail

I have a Desktop machine which is been installed with Windows 7. The problem that I am facing is with the Hotmail account. I have no idea for the same. The problem is that when I try to get access to the same I get an error message as "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the application support team for more information" Please help me out for the same so that I can make the issue to be solved well and perform as required. Hope to get a better solution so that I can work well with the Account.

Re: Runtime error problem with Hotmail

I would suggest you to get sort of the thing. It seems the issue to be with the Visual C++ runtime. It can be solved and sorted out well that is by checking out the link that is been mentioned. All you need to do is to click on the link and then get redirected to the same which will be helpful. I hope it should sort the thing well. The link provides you with proper solution and you may then be able to get redirected to the same. Hope this solves your query and make the hotmail account to be functioned.

I suppose the issue is with the Web Browser that you use. In order to make the changes all you need to do is to get perform the act which will surely make the implementation that is required and can then function accordingly as required. All you need to do is to change the Web browser that you use. As this is been done you may then be able to get the aspect to be functioned as required. The runtime problem may not occur by then. If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer then try using Mozilla Firefox. If still you get the same problem or issue do let us know. We may try to fix the issue.

If you are using Internet Explorer I would suggest you a better option or a process which will sort the thing for you. You have to check out the thing by following certain steps. The steps is been given as follows:

• You need to open or execute Internet Explorer
    • Now under Options go to Advanced tab
    • Then you may get a Browsing heading
    • You have to make sure that you check the "Disable Script Debugging" and uncheck "Display a notification about every script error"
    • Now you need to close the Internet Explorer Application.
    • Restart the system
    • Now check whether you get the same issue.

This will be helpful and you may then not get the thing to be performed as required. So get the implementation to get executed. This will surely let you to a better conclusion.

It could be that some bug may have been appended with the browser. In order to function well you have to reinstall the application that is been installed. Remove the application from Control panel. All you need to do is to click on the start menu and then click on control panel. Now click on Add/Remove program option. Check for the application that is the browser. Now select and then click on remove button. As it is been done you then have to close the window and then restart the system. Now install the fresh copy of the application. I hope this will be better for you. Check out.

Try to boot the system under safe mode and then check out for functioning ore installing the application under the same. For making the aspect to be processed there is certain ways through which you can make it function that is you need to Click Start and then click Shut Down. In the drop-down list of the Shut Down Windows dialog box, click Restart, and then click OK. As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, press F8. On a computer that is configured for booting to multiple operating systems, you can press F8 when the boot menu appears. Use the arrow keys to highlight the appropriate safe mode option, and then press ENTER. If you have a dual-boot or multiple-boot system, choose the installation that you need to access using the arrow keys, and then press ENTER. So perform the above steps and then look out for the thing. Hope this will be better.