Thread: Need Hotmail Imap account on iPhone

Need Hotmail Imap account on iPhone

I have an Apple iPhone and I want to know or make Hotmail IMAP account on iPhone. I do not know what could be the thing to be performed or work well. I need to know the settings for the same in order to make the thing to be processed as I require. Please help me out so that I can set the account as I need. Hope to get the desired solution and make it work which will be better. I need to set the same as soon as possible.

Re: Need Hotmail Imap account on iPhone

You can set the same by getting the settings for the same from Hotmail. Contact them. They will provide you well with the same that is required. As this is been done you may be able to set or assign the parameters that is required on you phone. Now function out as required. It will be better and hence you may then be able to set the IMAP account. Contact Hotmail by dropping them a mail. Some procedures may need to be followed which will be discussed and mentioned. I hope this will help you out and get the Hotmail IMAP account.

As you are using iPhone and there are some and certain parameters which needs to be taken into consideration. I will provide you with the steps that will help you out for setting up the same. Follow the procedure given as below:

• You need to get access to the mail account and then to the Advanced Settings
    • Now you will get an option of Deleted Mailbox
    • Process or navigate to On My iPhone and then to Trash
    • Same there would be Deleted Messages and get access to Remove and then to Never

With the above mentioned settings or parameters the message which has been deleted from the web interface will show up only under your [Hotmail]/Trash folder. In addition, messages trashed from the iPhone will show up under your iPhone Trash folder and your [Hotmail]/All Mail folder. So do look out by performing the steps as provided I hope this will be better.

I would suggest you a better way through which you can make the things or process well for the same. All you need to do is to perform by following the aspects that is Create a AOL account (if you don't already have one) on your P.C. Set the account spam filter to high. Log on to your hotmail account and forward all mail to your AOL account. Make sure your Hotmail address is in your AOL contacts(so it doesn't get caught as spam).NOW set up your phone to the AOL imap server address(which should hopefully connect no problem). Make sure you enter your 'Reply to address' in your phone as your Hotmail address. This will now allow you to use 'Push mail' and improved features. All your mail now will not only come into your Hotmail account but will be forwarded to your phone via AOL. Following the process that is mentioned and guided I have made the settings to work well for me. So look out and make the implementation as mentioned. It will let you to get the results which you want.

Hi! Sorry but i don't know how to start a thread. I would like to ask how not to be able to delete any page history in mozilla firefox? I want to trace every site that the user enters. Currently the history in mozilla can be deleted. Is there a way that one cannot delete any of the history? How can i control it? Thank you for those who will answer my query.

You can check out for the above solutions as mentioned and make the things to be processed as required. This will be helpful in many ways. Other than that Imap is very efficient and convenient protocol. Basically IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) is true two-way email management. Any change you make in any IMAP client will synchronize with the server. Also other than this it has a unique feature that is you can keep a local archive, as well as rest assured knowing a copy is stored on the mail server. Now with continous internet connection you can look out for email headers which are been downloaded which will lead the email to be faster. The full message will be downloaded with your request. So follow the instructions as mentioned above. Am sure you may be able to set Hotmail IMAP account for your device.

There are certain parameters which needs to be taken into aspect well. Microsoft had introduced Hotmail POP3 support. Also by just configuring Hotmail POP3 Settings in any email client, you could easily access Hotmail to retrieve and send mails using this email provider. The settings can be done well that is by setting POP server: pop3.live.com (Port 995), POP SSL required? Yes, User name: Your Windows Live ID, for example yourname@hotmail.com, Password: The password you usually use to sign in to Hotmail or Windows Live, SMTP server: smtp.live.com (Port 25) {Note: If port 25 has been blocked in your network or by your ISP, you can set SMTP port to 587 with TLS or SSL Encryption depending on the client in use}, Authentication required? Yes (this matches your POP username and password), TLS/SSL required? Yes. So perform the steps that is mentioned. You may then be able to perform the same that is required. Hope this will solve your query out well.

You need to take the thing to be processed under consideration well which will be helpful for you. The aspect will be that if you're using an iPhone with software update 1.1.3 or later and you automatically configured IMAP by tapping the large Hotmail icon in Mail, messages trashed from your iPhone will be moved to the [Hotmail]/Trash folder rather than the [Hotmail]/All Mail folder, where these messages are set to be permanently deleted after 30 days. You can check out on further thing that is visit Apple support.