Thread: Contact List Disappeared from my Hotmail and MSN

Contact List Disappeared from my Hotmail and MSN

Hello,
    I am an internet user and i use the Hotmail and MSN for mailing purpose. Till yesterday i was able to use the Hotmail and MSN properly. But when i opened my Hotmail account today, then i was not able to see my contacts which i have saved in it. Even when i opened my MSN account, then here also i was not able to see the contacts. I am currently using the Firefox browser on my laptop. Does any one have any idea related with this issue? If you have even some info related with this issue, then please helps me out. Thanks.

Dr. V Guest

How to bring back my contacts on hotmail?

The same problem even i am facing on my hotmail account. I am using the internet over my Acer laptop. Today when i logged in my hotmail account then, then i was not able to see even a single contact on my hotmail account. I was very much shocked with is issue. Now i am trying to solve this issue, by searching a solution. Please provide me the fix so that i can solve my problem as early as i can.

Re-install the browser software

I think that i have a solution for your problem. So i will like to recommend you a solution for this issue.
    --You can try to update your browser.
    --Reinstall the browser software.
    --Try to scan the system for checking the virus.
    --If all this does not solve your problem, then you will require contacting to the hotmail support center.
    I think that i have provided you at least some help on your issue. Hope this will help to you.

Able to see few contacts on hotmail, but not all

I am also getting the same problem on my system. In my case i am able to see only few contacts. My all the contacts are not being disappeared. This problem is quite strange for me. I don't know why i am getting this problem. I have tried to reinstall the browser, but not helping me out. If you have any suggestion please provide me by posting your reply. I hope that you will be able to provide me some suggestion on this issue.