Thread: Myspace password invalid

Myspace password invalid

I just newly create account in Myspace. When i am create account, it's open correctly. But after 2-3 days when i am trying to open my account its shows me error 'invalid password'. I think i enter password correctly, But don't know what mistake i have made??? Please someone help me to crack this issue. Because this is very important for me, from this site i get every think that i want. And its also helpful to show my friends.
    Last edited by Taarank; 26-10-2010 at 06:14 AM.

Re: Myspace password invalid

I think there may be a temporary issue retrieving passwords. Try to re-enter the password, This will solve your issue. If not than this is also possible that there is some mistake in your browser. First trying to login into some other mail account. If its perfectly login than there is some mistake to loading the page. Because some time what happens is, if page is not load completely the process you are trying to do is not take place. So close the browser you are using, And restart the browser and then try to login in Myspace.

First check your password again. Enter password in same format that you enter at the time of creating new account. There is one more possibility is you forgot password. I mean many time this is happens that you use one password and trying to login with another password. So in this case i must suggest you to again check the password and always make same password in all account, so it is easy to remember.

I think it is not a very big issue. Because every account provider website (i.e. yahoo, gmail, Myspace) provide one facility that, if you forgot your password than there is one link under login box, Forgot password. Click on that link and follow the instructions. You must get the solution of your problem. If this is also not working than better option is to create a new account. Because there is no limit of creation of new account. And you get every thing that you want, or which you want show your friends.