Thread: Someone hacked my yahoo account

Someone hacked my yahoo account

Some one hack my yahoo mail account. When i am trying to login in to my yahoo mail, It shows me that invalid id or password. I tried every password then also its not working. I am enter my password perfectly then also same problem is there. I really not understood what to do?? There are some important parers and mails are stored in it. Which are more important for me. Do any of you know how to get yahoo password back when anyone hacked it and he/she distorted all the answers to my security questions and password.
    Last edited by Taarank; 24-10-2010 at 03:32 AM.

Re: Someone hacked my yahoo account

I guess this may be done by one of your friend, who know you password. Any idea of whom it may be. Because hacking the yahoo account is not too simple. Only one way through anyone hack your account. For someone to hack your yahoo so easily, because he knows your password. It must surely be someone close to you, knowing a lot of personal and confidential information about you.
    Here is what you can do:
    1. Go to: WWW.yahoomail.com
    2. Click on the following option : "I can't access my account"
    3. Select "My account may have been compromised" then Next.
    4. Follow the instructions.

This must solve the problem...

unsure Re: Someone hacked my yahoo account

As my point of view, I don't think anything can be done in this case. The best suggestion i can give is to set up another account.There are copiousness of free one's on offer.Never store anything susceptible in one account. Spread it over several. Better still, don't store anything sensitive at all.I have many free accounts, one for the family, one for close friends, one for basic junk sites and so on. Which ask you to click on a link to get entry to a tech site or anything. My emails, both sent and received are typically boring mails, with nothing of consequence. Always use a good password, both letters and in different cases if possible, numbers and symbols, and don't forget to write it down,and keep it safe in your mind. So Always be cool.

I think any web based email should not be used for vital stuff for storage in email. Yahoo, at some time or another, maybe every few months, changes its programming, presenting something new. There is a chance that any email will be missing at that time. The chances are 'slim and none' that your email can be well again. The safest email is from your own PC, using Outlook or Outlook Express, with an ISP (Internet Service Provider), or whoever. This type of email, with all its folders, can be backed up /copied or burned to a CD-R (Compact Disc-Recordable), or other media, and can be reinstalled into the PC. There are other ways to backup web based email as well. Unluckily, you are fixed. Yahoo probably will not reply, or inferior yet, will probably not be able to do anything about it.

I must tell you one thing that yahoo passwords can be taken in many ways. There are bounty of Trojans out which whip yahoo passwords. There are crackers made all the time which will crack a password to a yahoo account, especially if its a simple password (i.e. Date of birth, Mobile no.), harder passwords are usually safe. There are also a lot of cheats such as the email scam or websites which look exactly like a yahoo website and asks you to login. All of these will give someone access to all services available from yahoo with your name likewise chat, yahoo messenger, email, etc. There are some other this also to remember:
    1. Never give YOUR password to anyone even to your best friend also.
    2. There is no such thing at a bot which will return a password for you.
    3. Never visit password websites which end with '.da', '.ru', '.tk', or any other odd extensions.
    4. To find a superior service to help you do a search on 'need a password'.
    5. Never place your password of the email you are wanting on a message board.