Thread: After updating the window - firefox is not working

After updating the window - firefox is not working

Hello,
    I have a computer for using the internet. Before i have installed windows XP on my system and i have Firefox as the web browser. Before this i was able to connect my browser with the internet. But i started facing the problem, when i updated my windows software. Now my browser is not able to connect to the internet. I am now not able to access the internet and due to this reason my all the works are being pending. Does any one have any idea related with this issue? Is the problem related with the Firefox or the windows? I need your support on this issue. I hope that you will provide in the required help. Thanks.

Re: After updating the window - firefox is not working

Before i was also facing the same problem and i have solution for this issue. I would advice you to do the following try-
    --First you try to disable the antivirus and then check the connection.
    --Second you Try deleting the history
    --Try deleting the cookies from the tools option.
    --Perform complete scan of the system.
    After doing all this fixes see what you get. I hope that it will be able to solve your problem.

Even i am getting the same problem, but i started getting this problem when i updated the Firefox browser. I have tried many fixes to solve this problem, but not able to solve it. Even i have tried the above solution which is given by Itronix. I followed all the steps and it did not help me. So after trying so many fixed, now i am getting frustrated with this issue. Is there anyone who can help me out? Please provide me your support as i am in very much need of it. Thanks for the previous reply.

I would like to tell you that a problem might have occurred while you were trying to update the browser. So in order to get this problem solved you need to uninstall the Firefox from your system and reinstall it after some time. I hope that if you do this, then you will surely be able to solve your problem. If your problem is still not getting solved after doing this then, you can reply me back.

Thanks for the reply. I have solved my problem after try your solution. I uninstalled mu browser from the system and after few minutes i reinstalled the Firefox software. When i tried to connect the Firefox after doing this, then it was working well. I also think that the problem was related with the Firefox and re-installation has solved my problem, so even others can try this one.