Thread: I Have A Samsung Tocco Lite For At&t Use And My Google Maps Isnt Working Help

I Have A Samsung Tocco Lite For At&t Use And My Google Maps Isnt Working Help

I am using samsung tocco lite for AT & T use.I have bought it from amazon website it was good to use.This phone is a T-mobile phone from the USA and my Google maps won't work I find the internet and the mms functioning but my Google maps isn’t running. Can anybody help me out of this problem please help me any better suggestion would be appreciated. thanks in advance.

Re: I Have A Samsung Tocco Lite For At&t Use And My Google Maps Isnt Working Help

I believe you do not contain the accurate GPRS setting for your phone. Though MMS is all right, it doesn't signify your GPRS settings are as well. Immediately identify your operator and ask for for the settings to be sent to you. Previously you collect your settings, save them, reboot your phone and you're fine. Still if they do not have usual settings for you, you can do it yourself if you inquire them. I think this will help you to get the desired solution. You should try doing this, this may help you.

Re: I Have A Samsung Tocco Lite For At&t Use And My Google Maps Isnt Working Help

Until freshly you were type of twisted in that observe. RIM appears to recognize gradually that they cannot participate beside the "Windows Mobile based PocketPC's and smartphones submerge – which develop into more and more able. Though the price tag of a PPC and smartphone isn’t a insubstantial. If you can pay for it, find the hx2495B iPAQ and the SAMSUNG SYNC, to utilize the cell as high-speed internet modem for the pocketPC throughout bluetooth link. There is a deception to pay only 25/30 USD per month for this internet access. It’s not illegal, but singular does not want you to know it, as it is a scientific excuse they cannot close – due to Bluetooth specifications. I think this may work for you.

I have a Sprint Samsung Seek. It is an immense phone and typically has a grand messaging characteristic, but previous night when I verify my phones messages I observe somewhat weird. All the messages I had sent others were at rest here, although all the messages others sent me were moved out! Similar to right behind I would find a new message I'd go reverse to my messages and it would not be there! This was exact even for the messages sent to me previous to this problem happening occurring. Any opinion on what may have come about?

If there is water harm then take out the battery & observe if there is a red dot in the phone, if it's red it has water harm, if white no water harm. Additional than probable if it is water harm it messed up the responsive electronics in your phone. No issue how long you depart the phone in the bag of rice it will not secure it. You will require purchasing a new phone, improve, or if you have assurance they can restore it. OR you can appear into the AT&T improve benefit program. I think this will help you to get the solution.

I would like to propose you to repair the settings and resume the mobile phone, if it keeps on, take it to the mobile merchant and mobile shop. Regarding the outbox fixation, make sure your memorandum centre number in the message settings, occasionally due to bad message centre number, message doesn't depart and occasionally if you don't got recognition. I think this may be helpful to you. Try this.