Thread: Invalid e-mail address/password

Invalid e-mail address/password

I was on facebook and doing chatting, After complete my work i closed it and then again wanted to go back and it keeps saying that I have an invalid e-mail address or password? I cant change anything, than why is this happening and how can I get back my account? Many time i checked my email id and password, I properly spell my email and password than also same thing is happed. If anybody have any ideas or anybody can solve my problem than please help me because its very important for me to get back that account.
    Last edited by Chomu2; 22-10-2010 at 01:09 AM.

Re: Invalid e-mail address/password

Unfortunately Facebook does not support email addresses with generic prefixes (e.g. info@, webmaster@, etc.). Since email addresses of this type are typically used for organizations and businesses purposes, Facebook does not allow them to be used for personal Facebook accounts. You will need to use a personal email address that does not contain this type of prefix ( i.e. abc@yahoo.com). There are no exceptions to this rule.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Hey, Just check the spelling you entered for your e-mail and password. Check the caps lock, whether it is on or off. Enter your password same as you enter when you create your id, In same case. If this is not working it means you entered wrong information and now you must bear penalty. There is one another way you can do is, click on forget password, follow the required information. If this solve your problem then all the best, Otherwise All you need to do is create new account with correct and valid information.You cannot even retrieve password now.
    Last edited by Techno01; 22-10-2010 at 02:30 AM.

If you get problem in email address and password then first check the extension you are using. If it is proper then your problem is most probably related to your internet browser that you are currently using. I advise you that you upgrade your browser, or clear its Cookies, by following these instructions. If here your problem is not solve then try this one, First, try logging in with the email address you signed up with. If you are not capable to log in, please copy and paste the full URL (web address) of the link that you received in the confirmation email into your browser. You must get your email and password.
    Last edited by Larry ward; 22-10-2010 at 02:50 AM.

Do one thing logging in with other email addresses which you may have established as alternate contact emails on your account. If an email that you can at a standstill access is connected with your account, but you not remember your Facebook password, Enter your email address at http://www.facebook.com/reset.php to reset your password. If the only email address associated with an account is an email you can no longer access, just enter http://www.facebook.com/help/identif...=invalid_email. in address bar and follow the instruction.