Thread: Manas Hosting

Manas Hosting

Hi everybody,

I am using manashosting since form today, and cannot explain how much trouble i got from them. But slowly I ongoing to remove everything from manashosting, Can anybody suggest me how to use effectively manashosting. I am looking for some good host with value for money.

Manas Hosting

ManasHosting is a chief web service provider based in Bangalore, India, with servers located in USA. ManasHosting is devoted to as long as low-cost feature-rich web hosting to small and medium sized businesses. ManasHosting also present industry-leading customer care support. Contact manashosting.com
    Manashosting
    #28, 2nd Floor, 3rd Block
    1st Main, 3rd Stage,
    Basaveshwara Nagar
    Bangalore - 560079, (India)
    Phone: 08042400300

Manas Hosting

Manas hosting is an attractive offers. The cheap prices , very good high end promises but nothing kept. for problems and queries takes minimum of 10 to 15 days. I experience nobody picks the customer support tech numbers during office hours. Believe me who ever is generous positive feedback about manashosting that is working for them and are their own staff. Manashosting don’t know whatever event in their server or to their customers. They never go for this Service Provider.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Manas Hosting

You need to run away from Manashosting. They are just little online offender out to get easy money from the web. Looking out to trick poor victims. Their support is non existing. Their phone support is unintelligent and their service is worst I have had the trouble to experience. After raising a million tickets my website is at rest not up after 1 month.

Manas Hosting

Manashosting is a good quality company. Even I am a customer of manashosting..They are provided that good services. I agree with your replies. Compare to other hosting company manashosting is providing superior service. Customer care section are very well-mannered and peaceful they solve the problem very soon.

manas hosting

I purchase a domain from manashosting on May. Thereafter they are not give me good service . My control panel is in plesk which is not working in my domain. I complaint a lot of times but no result. My site is running on web. I think the chat service is little bit good, but the customer care I felt very worst.

Manas Hosting

I am one of the customers of Manashosting services, I don’t recommend this hosting service. I too was haggard away by its cheap package. But since I had not taken reviews from others, I acquire their package. Also my website project was a bit new and so I didn’t mind slow speed. In service support whatever means you utilize, online chatting, email tickets, etc your query doesn’t get prompt response.

magichost Guest

Re: Manas Hosting

We have got 12 customers who had domains at ManasHosting and they wanted to transfer their domain,... all of them did not got access to their domain and in the end had to purchase new domain..

we believe that customers should get complete control over their domain and good support & services after sales.

This is my appeal to eveyone who is reading "Please always make sure that you have Control Panel details of you domain", so the things will be in your hand.

I hope this helps you all in some way

Re: Manas Hosting

I faced so much issues regarding payment,servers but now everything is done instantly