Thread: Browser crash when viewing live cam streams

Browser crash when viewing live cam streams

I am using the internet connection in my computer, using the web cam from streaming the videos or the video chat with the other person. I using the Mozilla Firefox browser for accessing the browser. While I tried to view any streaming video into my web cam it appears a error message which s appears as
    "Error signature AppName: firefox.exe AppVer: 1.9.0.3105 ModName: ipcamera_mjpeg.ax
    ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 000aba97"
    Having the "ipcamera_mjpeg.ax" the error is appears in both of the browser in my computer Firefox and the Internet Explorer. What should I do to fix the issue?

Re: Browser crash when viewing live cam streams

I suggest you to re-install the Flash player of the browser that you are using. For that just uninstall the existing one and then re-install it with the latest version, get it from the Adobe Flash Player web-site. It will work for both the browsers that you mentioned. I did this while I had the problem regarding the video chat on the g-mail. Otherwise reinstall the browser into your computer. Sometimes the cookies of the browser will vanish the flash player. After re-installing the browser you should make the proper setting in the browser for the install the appropriate plug in while you browsing the different sided from the computer.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

Are you using the graphic driver or the DirectX for the videos? And if you are using these are they updated? There are some option which are used for the , I am using this for the Windows Media Player 9, try to play or stream any video after making the changes which is mentioned bellow.
    1.go to Tool menu option then go to Option tab under the menu bar.
    2.Where you look for the Video acceleration, turned it on.
    3. again go to tool menu the go to the performance and look for the overlays of the videos.
    4. turn off the layer of the videos this might be create problem while you streaming the videos.
    5. lastly form the dialog box turn off the Video Mixing Renderer

Hello having the similar issue occurs just few days ago, I did not install any new software instead of the windows media encoder. I am having the same issue while I go to stream in the ustream.tv. After experienced the issue, my IP address is banned to use the internet service streaming videos. I think the new IP address will might be remove the problem and give me the permission to access the internet. Why it happening any idea? Can’t access the live TV or the streaming service into the internet. Is the decoder that I installed for the windows media player is the cause for the problem?