Thread: When I Login then it asks for Kerberos Agent password?

When I Login then it asks for Kerberos Agent password?

When any of the users tries to log in at the same time it brings up the Kerberos Agent and requests for a password. Whatever thing you enter results it will taking you sends you back to the login screen? How do I put out of action this - all Macs are running off of a Panther Server for login options. Please you have any of the solution related to it then please try to post it as soon as you can. It’s making me crazy. I have tried to search this on to the other forum site but still I am not getting any perfect fix for this.

Re: When I Login then it asks for Kerberos Agent password?

There is one solution is also there as much I know. You can download the doc file from the Microsoft. Com and from it you are simply able to troubleshoot the issue which you are currently facing. You just click on to the Download link to start the download. Do one of the following: To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location. To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk. To make this simple for you just click here and you will get that page.

Hey sorry buddy I have just forgotten to mention that Clients are running Tiger, but I have got some problems in this. . It’s a trouble w/apple and mit or is it mti? This all has been talked about on the forum, and it’s a ticket registration for a user through the server. Yeah just check this link http://www.apple.com/support/ and here you click on to the discussions and search for kerberos.

I am getting wonder by getting this name i.e. Kerberos Agent. I have never heard about this word. Regarding this I have searched on to the different site also but whatever they have given there I am not able to get that one. So if you know it then please try to explain me so I can help you related to your issue.