Thread: YouTube Slow Buffering Fix?

YouTube Slow Buffering Fix?

I surf the internet on my desktop computer having windows XP operating system by using the opera browser. I love to see videos on the YouTube site, but I am getting very slow buffering while watching the videos. I don’t know why, I also ran the connection tests for checking my speed. I have made many setting to for this but not done. If anyone know how to fix it then please reply me.

Re: YouTube Slow Buffering Fix?

Here I have given some steps follow those to speed up your videos. Open the control panel by going to the start button, then click on the network and sharing center, in that select the manage network connections. And double click on the active internet connection then go to the properties and click on to TCP/IPv4, select the use of DNs server address and then click on the OK. I am by doing all this setting you video can buffering fast.

I was getting the same problem then I study on it and from that I come to know that, sometimes when the video you want to open are in the big size due to which it is unable to get whole video at the fast speed. I recommend you to first check that if the small video is streaming well while opening or not. If not then your internet connection must slow speed. And also close all other application or site while operating the video.

I have gone through your question I think it is problem with your network traffic due to this traffic you are getting the slow buffering. I think you should reinstall the latest flash player and turn on your JavaScript. And if you want to access the videos, watch during off peak hours and I sure you will get the good speed for videos. I hope this information may help you.

On this kind of issues you should make contact with your service provider. As they know how to speed up your connection and make the setting according for faster speed. Or you can do one thing that take high download speed internet than you are using now. So that it helps you to get the buffering fast on to your computer. And also if possible while browsing the internet disable all your images and setting which cause for slow speed.