Thread: Removing web addresses in the Address toolbar

Removing web addresses in the Address toolbar

The majority of the sites I go to are on my bookmarks so I do not be familiar by means of how long this tribulations has been there. When I type no matter which into the address bar it does not run. I am utilizing IE8 and am having the similar exact tribulations. Well almost. The first time I position in a URL it opens IE (does not matter if I hit enter or utilize the launch arrow) additional than the browser immediately sits there says it’s attaching additional than by no means opens the page. Hitting refresh does not anything. I have comprised to hit the arrow icon on the address toolbar commencing the task bar then the page loads. Anybody have several answers then you be able to post here.

Re: Removing web addresses in the Address toolbar

In this you have to go to the TaskBar and Start Menu Properties from their you have to encompassed the Start Menu then you determine to get the Customize alternative and go to the Advanced in that you have to encompassed the Recent Documents and Clear List determine to eliminate Typed URLS with the intention of are not eliminated by means of you be able to observe Internet Properties > General > History > Clear History if you are contented editing the registry, personality entries be able to be eliminated by editing the subsequent registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\TypedURLs Tools > Internet Options > Content > AutoComplete > Clear Forms This be supposed to eliminate several entries that were entered unswervingly into the address bar of Internet Explorer.

This is for the most of them desiring to eliminate the URL's commencing the ADDRESS TOOLBAR on your taskbar. Not on your browser. I be familiar by means of this is an previous position additional than I was endeavor to locate the similar thing and it's unbelievable how the entire in excess of the place I went, people talked regarding browsers. This runs for me, if it does not for you superior fortune. HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\TypedPaths there’s a register of URLS. You be able to eliminate or modify by clicking on every one and observe what it is first. I utilize my address bar for my most ordinary everyday sites. I might not survive if I had to type in the URL's each time I required to go to hotmail. I search as much as I be able to.

So the primary time you commence a URL, it runs extremely well. Then several consequent url immediately spins until you hit it off the arrow. After that you have to immediately endeavor to understand the complete thing. You first said it did not matter if you hit enter or used the commence arrow, it immediately sits there. Additional than then you mentioned the commence arrow is the merely method you be able to get it to go to the URL.

I utilize MSN to a certain extent than internet explorer. When I enter an address i.e. Google in the address bar and then hit it off on the green "search web" I be able to go to the site without tribulations. The tribulations I have is with the intention of when you enter an address in the address bar a scroll down register comes up beneath the address bar listing the entire the sites with the intention of I encompass been to so with the intention of you be able to choose one of the listings if you are going to utilize it the entire in excess of again. I have comprised and endeavored to eliminate this listing without accomplishment. I contain gone to view history and clicked on view and choose the entire items listed additional than tranquil not be able to eliminate the address listing under the address bar. Several assist would be appreciated. I contacted MSN and they have comprised me endeavor several things containing the history thing and they might not solve the tribulations moreover. I have regarding 30 sites in this list and desire to eliminate them the entire.

An associate of excavation users Outlook Express. He ran a disk clean up and the x-cleaner convenience the additional day to get rid of superfluous files and spyware etc. I encompass used x-cleaner many times without several tribulations. This moment when he opened Outlook as an alternative of Outlook Express and preferred 'use as the defaulting client' as an alternative of selecting 'No'. He at present says with the intention of a number of his contacts in his Outlook Express Address Book are misplaced. My query actually are these misplaced contacts retrievable. (I say misplaced as he is convinced they are not the entire there. Is it to be expected with the intention of selecting Outlook by mistake as the defaulting client has imported a number of the contacts into Outlook. What is the most excellent method to backup Outlook Express, as it does not backup the way Outlook permits you to.

I subsequent to work by means of the Address Toolbar on the Taskbar. Subsequent to installing Netscape, then uninstalling, my Address bar blocked running. I be able to type an address in, then hit Go and not anything occurs. I consider this is related to the fact with the intention of IE did not ask me if it be supposed to be the defaulting browser, even although I had with the intention of alternative checked. I got it to run by means of links the entire in excess of again, additional than not by means of the Address Toolbar, the entire of a sudden, when I type an address into the toolbar at the base of the window and hit Enter, nothing occurs. This immediately started this moment and I had not completed much yet. I encompass to run Adaware to eliminate several garbage with the intention of it bring up. My virus manager runs each morning and updates double a day so I do not imagine it are a virus. How be able to I get this to function the entire in excess of again.