Thread: Restore deleted emails from my hotmail account

Restore deleted emails from my hotmail account

I do not know that to whom I have to concern regarding this issue. SO that is why I have created a thread here related to this issue. So could you please tell me that how can I restore my deleted emails from the period of Aug 20 to Oct 17, 2010? Actually in this there was an important email. And I do not want to lose that. I might have by chance deleted in the duration of the above period. Please tell what can I do to restore my issue.

Re: Restore deleted emails from my hotmail account

Sometimes ago I was also facing the same issue. And after a hard work I get the solution of it. And it works in my case. Then most of my friends who are facing the similar issue I have told them regarding this solution and they are also now free from this matter. So here can you tell me your Hotmail account. You just post it here so we will try to recover the messages which you have deleted in the period.

I am also using this mail from last around one year and regarding this there was not any issue I have faced till yesterday. When I have started or you can say that when I logged in my hot mail account and I have seen that all the e-mails which were there they all are get deleted automatically and only seven mails are there. And I do not know regarding this that how it is happened. So please if you have any solution then post it as soon as you can. Because I would like to have my e-mails back, is this possible?

I have explored your account and established that your messages are removed intentionally. I have attempted to pick up your emails but it was not unbeaten. This means that they all are totally washed out from our system. I put forward that you alter your password counting your secret question and answer to stay your account secure and protected.

Here I just want to tell you that somebody has stolen my keyword for hotmail account and removed some extremely significant e-mails! Now I recover my account and I wish to pick up these messages, how are you able to help me? If it is really important then I will provide you my account also. And I am able to I can inform the other e-mail address that I propel and received e-mails, do you want?