Thread: Windows Live Mail calendar doesn't sync entries to the online calendar

Windows Live Mail calendar doesn't sync entries to the online calendar

Friends, I am using the latest beta of Windows Live Essentials. You may have already understood my problem with the title given. The title itself is satisfactory to understand the problem. Problem is that I can see my calendar in the Windows Live online calendar but the contents of the calendar is not there in Windows Live online calendar. Please tell me that how can I solve this problem and what is the reason behind this issue. Any help from anybody will be really appreciative. Please reply as early as possible. I am waiting for your suggestions. Thank You.

re: Windows Live Mail calendar doesn't sync entries to the online calendar

I was also having the same problem before. If I was on the month of august then on the Windows Live Mail Calendar page, I was on the month of September. When you investigate on the issue then click on the month tab above and go to month of September on Windows Live Calendar website and see that whether you are able to see the events for that month or not? If ‘you are still not able to see the event then you can click the "Send/receive" button in Windows Live Mail program and confirm that your account was synchronized properly. Once you are completed with the synchronization then you have to sign out and sign in again in your account. This may help you to solve the problem that you are facing.

I think that you have connection problem with your outlook and that is why you are not able to sync the the calender properly. I think that you have to use the Outlook connector to establish the connection. You can download it from internet and install that on your computer for outlook sync. Remember that you have to registered your e-mail for that. I am not very sure that it will solve the issue for you but I can only say that it will be helpful for you because one for my friends has did this for some similar sync problem and he got it solved. You should also do that for this. I hope that it will help you too in your case. Thank you.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Techguru01 is correct that connection problem with your outlook and you need to use Outlook connector to solve the issue but is not very confident for that. When you use that then it will just sync as soon as it’s configured correctly. It is already have its own sync schedule or alternatively you can hit send/receive to kick it off. Therefore the outlook syncs up to the calendar but the appointment that are saved will not sync down. So don’t think much and download and use the Outlook connector and I am sure that ii is definitely going to help you. You can use google to search for that and you will easily find the downloadable setup for that.