Thread: Server Error: 5102, Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x8DE00002

Server Error: 5102, Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x8DE00002

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am getting the error with my email from last 1 week. I am not able to send emails with my hotmail account. I have already tried to synchronize the emails with my account that is removed the email address. Windows Live Mail is not able to connect to the Hotmail server. Whenever I try to send any message then it shows me some message which I don’t understand there fore I am pasting that error message here:
    Server Error: 5102
    Server Response: Xfs request 'SyncBinary' failed. Response code: 'Undefined'
    Server: 'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx'
    Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x8DE00002

My friend tried something on my computer to get it solved but that was not helpful. Please post your suggestion.

Re: Server Error: 5102, Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x8DE00002

It is a technical issue with your account that is, causing the problem for you and giving you such error while sending the emails. I was also getting the same error when I try to send any email to anyone and to solve that I tried many things which does not worked and finally when I did a back-end fix to my account then I found that the issue is resolved and It was working properly. After that till now I have not got such problem. I think that you have to reconfigure your account in Windows Live Mail and it will re-establish the connection of the Windows Live Mail with the server. This helped in my case and I hope that it will also help you to solve the problem related to your account. Good Luck !!!

I think that you have to remove the account from the WLM(Windows Live Mail) and recreate that to solve the issue. There are two ways to do that and here are the ways:
    Method 1:
    1. First of all start the Windows Live Mail. If you are not able to see the menu bar then you have to the “Menus” drop-down icon that is beside the “?” icon and there you have to select "Show menu bar." And this will make the menu bar visible.
    2. Click on Tool menu and there you have to select the Account.
    3. Select the particular account from there that you wish to remove.
    4. Click on OK button.

Method 2:
    You can also do it through your account on the folder pane
    1. First of all start Windows Live Mail.
    2. In Windows Live Mail just right click on the account that you want to remove.
    3. Click on remove account.
    4. Finally click ok to finish the process.

Reconfiguring the email account may solve the problem for you. Here are the steps that you have to follow to reconfigure your email account.
    1. First of all Right click on the account as displayed on the folder pane.
    2. Select the Remove account.
    3. It will ask for confirmation then click yes to confirm.
    4. After that you have to select the Add e-mail account link which is there at lower right corner of the screen.
    5. Type the email address and the password in that.
    6. Mark on Set this account as the default mail account as per your preference.
    7. Click on finish button to finalize the process.