Thread: Driver problem in microsoft teredo tunneling adapter

Driver problem in microsoft teredo tunneling adapter

Hello,
    I have a bit problem with my computer. I am using Microsoft security. The problem which i am facing is, my computer has prompted that, my Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter's driver is not fixed. I do not have any idea related with this issue. Can any one tell me how to get this problem fixed? I will be waiting for your reply.

Re: Driver problem in microsoft teredo tunneling adapter

I to use the same Microsoft security and i am to getting the same problem. Yesterday all things were working fine, but when i started my system today, then after an hour i started getting this problem. Now i am looking for a fix. Do any one have idea about this issue? Please reply me the fastest as i cannot carry my work on my machine.

I have few methods for fixing this problem, you can try them out. First thing i will advice you to do is to delete your email address from the OP. Secondly i will advice you to make sure that you are making the use of IPv6 and your firewall has allowed IPv6 networking. Try this out and see the difference which you will be getting. Hope it will help you.

I will recommend you to disable the protocol from the device manager as no body use it. You will also need to disable the Teredo. I think that Teredo is enabled by default on Windows Vista and windows 7 both. It is kept inactive until it is required. So you try this out and post your reply accordingly. I think it will help you.

Here i am providing you the method for disabling the Teredo. First you have to open the command prompt by going to the run. In the command prompt you have to type the command -
    netsh
    interface
    teredo
    set state disabled
    Now you are done with that.

Thanks for the reply. Well now my problem is being solved after disabling the Teredo by going to the command prompt. My system is working fine after doing that. I am really very happy that, my problem is being solved. I will again thank you. The other peoples who were looking for the solution can try this one. It is really a good one.