Thread: How can I uninstall Internet Explorer 9 to go back to Internet Explorer 8?

How can I uninstall Internet Explorer 9 to go back to Internet Explorer 8?

I am using internet explorer 9 my computer which have operating system windows 7. Before using internet explorer I was using IE 8 on my machine which was nice to work with but now as Windows comes with the latest version of internet explorer I just move to that. For now I want to go back to the internet explorer 8 as I am facing problems like no download notification, inaccessible link in new tab etc while using internet explorer 9. So I thought it is better to go back to the older version I want to know how I can uninstall Internet Explorer 9 from my machine.

Re: How can I uninstall Internet Explorer 9 to go back to Internet Explorer 8?

The thing you can use to uninstall internet explorer from your computer :
    1. Go to control panel where you will see many options.
    2. Select Add & Remove
    3. Select Add and Remove windows components.
    4. Components which you don't want you can click on that and click on remove.
    This can be the procedure to remove internet explorer from your machine.

If you are having CD for internet explorer then one thing you can go for is that insert the CD after which it will be auto run and it will show you the components which are there in your internet explorer CD. You have to just uncheck the component you don't want in this way you want uninstall the internet explorer from your machine.

You can follow steps as :
    1. Go to search type appwiz.cpl in Start menu to start with Open Programs and features window.
    2.Select View installed updates option to see list of installed updates. there locate Windows Internet Explorer 9.
    3.Select and Right-click on the entry and select uninstall option to remove Internet Explorer 9 from your computer.

I was looking for the same thing because i wanted to uninstall IE 9 from my machine which works with windows7 operating system. I have solved my problem of uninstalling with the help of above provided solution and i want to say one think that internet explorer 8 is better than internet explorer 9 in many ways so i will stick to IE 8 no issue while using IE 8.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain