Thread: Displaying the menu bar in Internet Explorer 9

Displaying the menu bar in Internet Explorer 9

I have a Compaq laptop which i had purchased recently and install the new Windows 7 operating system in it. After that i also install the internet explorer 9 beta version in the laptop and searched a lot for the menu bar but not found in the internet explorer browser and one of my friend told me that it is available in the browser but i am unable to locate it. So, please provide some solution on the topic any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated to overcome the issue.

Re: Displaying the menu bar in Internet Explorer 9

If you want to display the menu bar in the internet explorer 9 beta version then you have go to the alt key to get the menu. If you have the Windows keyboard then just press the alt key in the internet explorer 9 browser to get the menu bar in the browser, if then too the problem occurs you have to contact the Microsoft for further help and support.

As you have stated above i have press the alt key and got the menu bar in the internet explorer 9 beta version browser but after some time it does not appear on the browser. I want to keep the the menu bar constantly on the browser for a longer period of time so please provide me with the appropriate solution any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated by me.

These can be done by following a simple procedure which will enable in the local group policy editor, which by navigating to the user as;
    • First go to the Configuration

• Then in the administrative templates

• After that Windows components

• Internet explorer, and then double click the setting “Turn on the menu bar by default” and change to “enabled”.

• Then select OK and close the editor to see the effect.

If you want that the menu bar in the internet explorer 8 beta version should stay there fora longer period of time then you have to first launch the internet explorer 9 in the browser and press ALT key, after that the menu will appear on the browser. If you want to disable the menu again then you have to some changes in the settings so change settings back to ‘‘not configure“ or ‘‘disabled“ and then restart the internet explorer after some time to see the changes it will resolve your issue of the menu not displaying in the browser.

There is something wrong in the internet explorer 9 beta version that you are using so to overcome these issue you have to install the additional hot fixes that are the additional software bug fixers from the Microsoft. The software bug fixers can be downloaded from the Microsoft website and then install it in the browser, you have to restart the browser after the installation or update of the hot fixes from the Microsoft to see the changes in the browser and after that you will get the menu bar in the IE9.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain