Thread: News page won't play video in Internet Explorer 9

News page won't play video in Internet Explorer 9

I use Internet Explorer 9 to my system. The problem is that when I open the application well I get an issue that I am not able to play any video from any news page only I do get a sound or audio. I do not know what could have been causing the problem. Please help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted well. I use Windows 7 on my desktop. Hope to get a better solution.

Re: News page won't play video in Internet Explorer 9

The problem basically could be with the application that is Internet Explorer. You need to look out for the add ons that is required to be installed. Remove the application from add/remove programs option. Then install the new pack of the same. As it is been done you need to work out for the desired changes which will be better and may then get the implementation which will be better for you. I hope this will be helpful and can make the changes to be processed well as needed. It will surely help you out for the same.

Check out by reinstalling the application that is needed. All you need to do is to work well for the add ons and the plugins that is required. The plugins may have some issue or bugs is been appended. Remove the same and then process out well which will be better. I hope this will surely make the implementation well for you that is needed. You can get the desired addon or plugins which is fresh copy. I hope this will be better for you and make it function that is needed. Do work well as assisted. Check for the Microsoft's official site.

There is another aspect through which you can make the desired changes to be processed well. All you need to is to open the start menu option and then under all programs option go to accessories. Now as it is been done you need to check out to the system tools for Internet Explorer (No addons). This application may then be able to work well and then all you need to do is to install the latest updated pack of the flash content objects that is required. It will be better for you and then the application will be executed well which is needed. Do work well. This will be better for you as needed. So check well for the implementation that is needed it will be helpful for you so get the changes that is required.