Thread: IE9 wont display - Nothing happens when I click a link

IE9 wont display - Nothing happens when I click a link

Hey guys,
    there is a critical problem in my browser internet explorer 9 Beta version. My computer runs on the Windows7 operating system, having the 3 GB DDR2 and the 320GB hard disk drive storage capacity. I installed the browser just few days ago, the problem is whenever I used to visit any web-site, and nothing will happen after insert any link/URL. In other ways it downloads the page. Any idea on this issue?

Re: IE9 wont display - Nothing happens when I click a link

Look for the add-ons of the browser, the settings and the modes which are in the browser to check which one is preventing you to use this. Check all the functions of the browser. Type "iexplorer.exe –extoff” in the search option of the start menu. This will open the browser in the non add-on mode. Check whether there is any issue, if you found nothing in that mode then do all the task on that mode.

I suggest you to disable all the add-ons of the browser and for the go through the steps, it will help you. Open your browser, then go to tool menu button, where you will found the option which is named as the Mange add-on, go to that option, and select the manage option from the drop down list. Look for each item in the list and select the add-on’s which are not useful for you. And after selecting these click on OK.

Before restoring the Internet Explorer close all the application including the browser if it is opens. Then go to the start menu ant type inetcpl.cpl in the search tunnel in the start menu. Click on the Advance tab option; click the Reset under the Reset Internet Explorer settings. Then click on reset again, when the browser complete the reset setting. Then close the browser. It will define the entire user-define settings. It will launch the privacy and the security feature of the browser.

I am using the Mozila Firefox, but is still open the Internet Explorer. Bothe are working fine in the computer, but the last few days ago when I use to open the Internet Explorer by double click on the icon of that application, it won’t open, where as it gives a message that the browser is crashed, and the system will freeze for 3-5 minute. I searched everywhere for the solution, but get nothing, can anyone tell me what should I do to return back the browser’s all function?