Thread: Internet Explorer 9 set default download action: Save As

Internet Explorer 9 set default download action: Save As

I surfing with IE9, I got a video I wanted to watch. It was downloaded and opened in Windows Media Player (ver. 10). Then I stopped playing the video and closed the application using the X in the upper right. My computer crashed and restarted (restart parameters which are personal rather than seeing the blue screen), Since then, when I save an image of net surfing with IE9, you can not save it. The dialog asking where I want to save it opens, and the record button does not launch any process. No display panel as before downloading, which, if I open it, shows no action: it remains empty. ! Thank you to those who have an idea how to fix it.

Re: Internet Explorer 9 set default download action: Save As

In the new window titled Security Settings - Internet Zone, Scroll to the bottom while using the elevator. It will do more than check the option Off for heading Download file. Then click the button OK this window then click the other button OK the window that is displayed on your screen. As mentioned, this setting change will not take effect until you restart your Internet Explorer browser.

GIMP saves the images created in many sizes. It is important to understand that the only format capable of recording all information about an image including layers, transparency, etc ..., is the native file format XCF GIMP. Each of the other formats retains certain properties and lose others. When you save an image, GIMP you try to prevent loss, but it is primarily your responsibility to know the possibilities of the format you have chosen.

Internet Explorer 9 can save the web page. By default, it captures the entire page, with all its graphical attributes, including images, bullets, wallpapers. Go to the menu File / Save As. A dialog box opens offering, by default, the title of the webpage (not the file name) as the name under which the page file will be saved, and the record type page with a default. The option selected Entire web page. If necessary, modify the title of the file, choose where all will be saved and click Save or tap the button Enter keyboard.

Start menu File / Save As (Unfortunately, no shortcut for this feature). Dialog box opens offering, by default, the title of the webpage (not the file name) as the name under which the page file will be saved, and the record type page with a default The option selected Entire web page. If necessary, change the title of the file and location to save it. But above all change the file type and choose HTML web page only. Then click Save or tap the button Enter of keyboard.