Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Not able to use Download Manager with Internet Explorer 9

Technology & Internet

Old 14-10-2010

Not able to use Download Manager with Internet Explorer 9

I have a desktop machine which is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is that I am not able to use Download Manager application well with Internet Explorer 9. I do not know what could have been the issue. Please help me out and provide some solutions through which I can get sort of the same. Hope to get a better solution.

Old 14-10-2010

Re: Not able to use Download Manager with Internet Explorer 9

I would suggest you to perform a clean boot operation in order to get the desired change to be worked. All you need to do is to type msconfig in the searchbox and then hit enter. As it is been done you then need to choose Hide All Microsoft service from the selective startup tab and then disable the service. Restart the system and then look for the output.
Old 14-10-2010

There is a way through which you can perform well for the change or work as required. All you need to do is to follow out the steps as mentioned below:
  • You have to close all the application that is been opened
  • Now you need to open a window for Internet explorer
  • Hit Ctrl+Shift+ Del from your keyboard
  • You then need to uncheck all the boxes
  • Look for Download History box and then check for the same
  • Click on Delete
  • Now you need to close the application
  • Check for the manager application is working
Old 14-10-2010

Look for the issue that is causing by checking in the event viewer. All you need to do is to function out by clicking on the start button and then get access to control panel. Now by clicking System and Securitylook out for the Administrative Tools, then double-clicking Event Viewer. Here you may need or require* Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation. As it been done you then need to look out for the event log in the left pane. Now double click on event to view the details of the event.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,