Thread: IE9 beta freezes on start up

IE9 beta freezes on start up

I have a big concern. Internet explorer 9 hangs after a displayed page (in addition to moving on this page is super slow). But that's not all I can no longer use the search function when I click on it I have the task bar that disappears. Naturally I tried 3 antivirus and spybot + ad-aware with no success. If anyone can help me it would be really nice. Thanks in advance.

Re: IE9 beta freezes on start up

You need to restart the PC in safe mode. This is not an obligation but restoration has a greater chance of success in this mode. You press keys simultaneously "Windows" + "R"In the prompt that pops up you type You accept the privilege elevation (UAC). You check "Choose a different restore point" then "Next". You may check marks "Show restore points older than 5 days" and you choose the one that seems most appropriate (before your Ctrl Alt ). Allowed to proceed the process. The PC will restart. You'll have to reinstall everything that you could have installed (software updates, etc.) Between now and the date of restoration that you have chosen.

You need to open a blank page in Internet Explorer 9. Test Internet Explorer 9 by opening a blank page. To do this, follow these steps:
    1. Click StartOn Run, Type iexplore zone Open, click OK.
    2. If Internet Explorer does not start, go to Step 3: Start Internet Explorer 9 mode 'No Add-ons'. If Internet Explorer starts correctly, follow these steps to use a blank page as your start page:
    3. In the toolbar, click Tools, Then Internet Options.
    4. Tab General, Note the address listed in the area Start Page. This address can cause the problem.
    5. Click Blank Page, Then OK.
    6. Close Internet Explorer. Then reinstall Internet Explorer.

I noticed it after KB943729 was installed but I fixed it by disabling all the "Windows Live" plug-ins (Tools->Internet options->Programs(Tab)->Manage Add Ons). I am happy not having these installed; perhaps I wont even bother activating them again even if a fix is released.