Thread: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results

IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results

Hello

I am using the Internet Explorer 9 Beta version in my HP computer, compatible with the windows 7 operating system. The problem is whenever I used to enter any web-site, after typing the URL of the web-site it directly transfer me to the Google search page instead of the Web-site home page. Is it designed by the Internet Explorer 9 browser? Can I reconfigure it again? Any suggestion will be appreciated…..

Re: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results

I had the similar issue in my Acer laptop, which is running on Windows Vista. The problem was whenever I used to access my Rediffmail and the Gmail account, and after putting the URL of the we-site link, the page will transfer it to the Google search option, where I click on the log in option and then I can access the mail account. After that one of my friend give me a option which is used to change the options of the search engine and it is, first you go to the Internet option then into the search settings click on the Google and disable the list of search engine, then next to "Top Search Result".

One of my brothers having the same issue, after someone suggest him to set the web-site option into the Google tab. After doing that now there is no problem to access by web-site from his machine. First he add some Google Search Provider’s from the add-on gallery of the Search Provider. Now while you wish to access any web-site press just press the ctrl+E from the keyboard and type the world or the URL where you wish to visit. Try this, might be it will help you.

I have the similar issue on the Internet Explorer 9 Beta version, there is problem on the accessing on the mail accounts and other web-sites which are used by the accessing code to visit the problem. I found that whenever I tried to access my mail account the browser will shift me to the search engine result page for the web site which is entered by me, after that from there I should go to the log in page and can able to access the mail account. What should I do?