Thread: Not able to move Internet Explorer 9 Window

Not able to move Internet Explorer 9 Window

I use a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. Also I have downloaded Internet Explorer 9 application and installed but the problem is that I am not able to move or drag the window of the application when been executed. Please help me out so that I can make it process well as needed to get sort of the change.

Re: Not able to move Internet Explorer 9 Window

Check out for the group policies of the system. For IE9 you need to check out well for the thing that will be helpful and better. It is essential for you. As User Group Policies that are not being handled properly by IE9 which would explain why it works under some accounts and not others. So remove all of the current user policies for IE and relaunch the browser and everything would be fine by then. Check out for the same.

Try updating the policies. As it is been done you may then get to a better solution and work well for the thing. It will be helpful for you for sorting the issue as needed. Do check well and process out for the change. As the updation is been done you restart the system and then configure Internet Explorer 9. I hope this will surely let you to get to a better implementation.

There is another way through which you can function out well for the change. All you need to do is to check by following the steps that is been mentioned as below:

1. You need to type msconfig in the searchbox
    2. Now hit enter.
    3. Choose hide all Microsoft services from the selective startup tab
    4. Now disable the desired service and then perform as restart of the system
    5. Look for the implementation.

It will help you out.

Look out for starting up Internet Explorer (No Add-ons). I hope you may then be able to drag an move the Window. All you need to do is to navigate by clicking on the start menu option then to the All programs. Now go to Accessories and then to System tools. You may get Internet Explorer (No Add-ons). Execute the program and then check if it is able to perform the action that you were talking about.