Thread: Internet Explorer 9 issue after installing

Internet Explorer 9 issue after installing

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have installed Internet explorer 9 bets application to the system. I have no idea what could have been the issue. When I installed it worked perfectly but then when I rebooted the system the browser usually pops up but all the pages and tabs and address field is blank also I get an message while login that my Windows is not Genuine. Please help.

Re: Internet Explorer 9 issue after installing

The issue should be with the application that is been installed. You need to work well that is by making it work by looking out for sorting the same. Remove the application that is Internet explorer that you have installed. As it is been done get the new fresh pack of the same and make it work well to the system. It will be better for you that will sort the thing as required. So do check out.

In order to function well it could be that the system may have been appended with some threat and hence to get sort of the thing all you need to do is to scan the system using a good antivirus tool application. It will be better for you. So scan the system first and get the threat to be eliminated by detecting the threat. AS it is been done you need to remove it. So check well and process as required. It will sort the issue for you then.

Try to perform a reinstallation of the application which will be better. It could be that the bug may have caused the same so in order to work well it will surely help you out for sorting the thing that is needed. So do look by performing the reinstallation as by removing the application from the control panel option will be better for you and then installing the new fresh pack will may help you out for sorting the thing. Do work well.

The compatibility may be the reason that you are not able to perform the task well. All you need to do is to check out by installing the application under compatible mode. All you need to do is to right click on the installer.exe file and then under the properties section choose Windows Xp compatible mode. As it is been done you need restart the system and then check out for the desired change. It will be helpful for you.