Thread: Cannot log into hotmail and other websites with IE9

Cannot log into hotmail and other websites with IE9

Hello
    I have a Dell Inspiration laptop with the windows 7 as the operating system. There are two accounts in my laptop. Recently I installed the Internet Explorer 9 Beta in my laptop. From my user account I can’t access the hot mail from the laptop, this is the problem, I got every time a message and it is “Refresh the browser”. But I can access the account when I switch the user. As well as I also cannot logged to the twitter and the YouTube. How can I access these accounts?

Re: Cannot log into hotmail and other websites with IE9

I suggest you to reinstall the Internet Explorer into your laptop, and then properly make some settings. Like the firewall and the internet option setting. Are you running on the 64-bit system architecture laptop. Also make sure that the laptop internet connection is correct. You can also check, if you are using any secure option for connecting the internet. The account that you had mentioned, check their settings.

Set all the settings in to default, for the internet as well as the browser. Go to control panel and then go to Network connection, there is a option after right click on the Network option tab, you can active or deactivate ,also can repair the browser related problem if you have. The operating system repair option can fix the issue, or rebuilt the connection. Try with this; I hope it will help you regarding the internet connection.

I have just installed Internet Explorer in to my Dell computer which is compatible with the Windows XP operating system. I got the message that the page that I tried to log in is unavailable, while I tried to log on into the facebook and iexplorer. Whenever I tried to log in with the secure site of the iexplore , the browser message me that the there is no internet connection. Same happens while I logged to Gmail account. Any idea about the problem?

I think the web-site that you are trying to access may not be compatible with the Internet Explorer 9 Beta version, this may be the cause for not displaying the page. You should check the icon which is situated in the right side of the task manager, whether it is broken or not? You can enable the page the view option of the page. There is a option to enable the compatibility view or the secure web-pages. For that you go to the top-right corner of the window, and click on the option.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600