Thread: Status Bar is missing in Internet Explorer 9 beta

Status Bar is missing in Internet Explorer 9 beta

I have recently installed Internet Explorer 9 beta version on my system which is having Windows 7 operating system. Now the problem is that I am not able o locate the status bar in IE 9. I am sure that it must be somewhere but I am not able to find it. So thought that you members will help me in finding it. Since I am new to IE 9, also provide some other notes that can be useful for me.

Re: Status Bar is missing in Internet Explorer 9 beta

The status bar at the bottom of the browser window and is for two events of importance:
    1. One finds information about the URL, if you point your mouse on a link.
    2. You can adjust the zoom of the page.

When IE9 the command, the favorite and the status bar are disabled by default. You can activate the status bar by adding to the menu bar, click View> Toolbars> Status Bar clicks. The menu bar can show by pressing the ALT key.

Re: Status Bar is missing in Internet Explorer 9 beta

Once the status bar is enabled, the zoom is automatically available. You can also use the zoom feature by clicking the Tools button and use the zoom options there. The zoom is also available when you hold down the CTRL key simultaneously turns the mouse wheel or by using CTRL + "+" to zoom in and CTRL + "-" to zoom out the view uses.

Re: Favorites in IE9 and the course

Many users also doesn't find favorites in IE9. I would like to discuss about the same. The Favorites button is no longer in the left, but in the right corner of the IE9 window. If you click on this button, the popular favorite window displays. It is - as the - right now, but also on the window side. Therefore, the course was also laid on the right side of the window next to the favorites. In the new, extremely minimalist interface IE9 all toolbars are disabled by default. You can activate the Favorites bar by the menu bar, click View> Toolbars> click in the Favorites Bar. The menu bar can show by pressing the ALT key.

Re: Notification popup on startup in terms of add-ons in IE9

More about the notification popup on startup in terms of add-ons in IE9. When you first start you may see a yellow alert bar at the bottom of the browser window. It contains a message regarding how to disable add-ons for faster startup and browsing. If the IE hangs or runs slowly because of add-ons, this notice appears. You know what add-ons for the poorer performance are responsible. If you disable Add-On button click on, the notification bar to a new screen displays on which you can see how long each add-on needed until it is loaded. You can then disable the desired add-ons. This new screen is called Performance Advisor.