Thread: Unable to get smartweb printing icon on toolbar

Unable to get smartweb printing icon on toolbar

Hi,
    My problem is not that much big, but it is making me uncomfortable. I use IE 8 as my web browser on my system. In my browser on the toolbar page i am not able to get smartweb printing icon. Due to this reason i am facing many difficulties. So i want to solve this problem. I require your help on this issue as i don't have much idea related to this issue.

Re: Unable to get smartweb printing icon on toolbar

Now i have also started getting the same problem. It was working fine when i was using Internet explore 7. The date from when i upgraded my browser to 8, i was not able to see the smartweb printing icon on toolbar on the browsers window. This is frustrating me a lot. So i request you to post your reply on this issue. Thanks.

I am having a HP Smart Web Printing Software in Microsoft Windows. The problem i am getting is that i am not able to use it. I do not know how to use it. I have referred many sites but not getting the proper solution for this issue. If any one knows how to use the HP Smart Web Printing Software, then please post your reply. Please help.

I think i have the proper solution for the problem. I have tried this solution and it has helped me in solving my problem. So in order to get the smartweb printing icon on toolbar you will need to click on the tools option --------->Internet Options-------->Programs---------->Manage add-ons-------> enable Show or Hide HP Smart Web. Now you will have to again click on the tools------>Toolbar------->Customize------>click on the smartweb icon -------->Add it to the toolbar. You are done now and you will definitely get the icon on the toolbar. Hope it helps to you

Even i am getting the same problem on m y browser. When i tried this solution, then it worked for the first and after that it was again back to the same issue. Initially it worked once, but when i started my computer after a day, it again started showing the same issue. What should i do now? Please suggest me some nice solutions, so that i can come out of this problem.