Thread: In IE9 beta a completely blank browser window pops up and then disappears immediately

In IE9 beta a completely blank browser window pops up and then disappears immediately

Hi,
    I am making the use of the internet explorer 9. Till yesterday i was not facing any kind of issues, but i started getting the issues from today. The problem is that my when i start my internet explorer 9 browser, then a black window pop up and then disappears after some time. I am not understanding the problem. I require your help on this issue, so you provide me a your post.

Re: In IE9 beta a completely blank browser window pops up and then disappears immediately

Even the same problem i am getting on my browser. First i was not having any issues, when i was using internet explore 8, it was working without any problem on my system. The day i changed my browser from IE 8 to IE 9 i started getting the black screen issue. Do any one have any information related with this issue? Please help. I will be waiting for your reply.

Re: In IE9 beta a completely blank browser window pops up and then disappears immediately

I am getting a bit different problem from the above. The problem i am getting is that when i start internet explorer 9 beta browser, then it goes to the homepage. But my browser is getting blank. I am using this on my laptop with windows 7 operating system. I require a solution for this problem. I think you will be able to do that.

I will advice you to d o the following things. Go to Start-------->type the internet option in the search-------->Press Enter-------->select the Advanced tab-------->now you will need to check the option software rendering instead of GPU rendering-------> Click on the OK. After doing that you need to open the Internet Explorer. I hope it will work for you.