Thread: Not able to find the wireless network today....!!!

Not able to find the wireless network today....!!!

I am using wireless networks on my Micron T2200 laptop. It was running from last seven months without any of the issue. But today I am facing a problem in this. Actually with my wireless zero configurations started and in this I am not able to view any of the wireless networks. Even though I know that there are some of available at the hotel where I am staying. So for fixing this what steps I should take to make the wireless network visible? Please tell me soon that what to do regarding this.

Re: Not able to find the wireless network today....!!!

I am familiar with his issue because I have also faced this around four weeks ago. So regarding your issue can you tell me was your wireless adapter on? And just be within the range. And after visiting the site did you do the site scan? And in this use a tool like Network Stumbler instead of windows Zero? So I think this will going to fix your issue.

I am also facing the similar issue. And I think it will work for me so I have tried this but again the same result which is similar to the earlier result. I mean my problem is still there. Regarding this I have also looked up most of the forum site so from there also I have not got any well solution. So please tell me what to do to fix this.
    Last edited by Daniel23; 06-10-2010 at 10:54 AM.

Here I just want to inform you that I am in the range. And I am not asking this question without doing any research on this. I have searched a lot on this but not able to get the correct one. The basic thing like which you have asked I have taken care of all these things. And the next answer of your question is the wireless adapter was on and enabled. And as you said I will install Network Stumbler and regarding that I will inform you if I get the result.