Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to print a web page in Internet Explorer 9?

Technology & Internet

Old 05-10-2010

How to print a web page in Internet Explorer 9?

I have recently installed an Internet Explorer 9 beta version. So, I am not having any knowledge about it. I thought to test this version, so installed it. Now I am trying to print a web page in IE 9 beta version, but I am not able to find it. I have tried to search it but was not successful. So thought that guys hanging out there must be having an idea about it. Please tell me how to print a web page in Internet Explorer 9? I am expecting that you people will help me soon.

Old 05-10-2010

Re: How to print a web page in Internet Explorer 9?

The Print button also belongs to the command bar that is not enabled by default in IE9. The command bar contains the following buttons: Home, E-mail, print, and RSS. Addition, the command bar drop-down menus for page, security, Tools and Help. You can activate the command bar by the menu bar, click View> Toolbars> command bar clicks. The menu bar can show by pressing the ALT key.
Old 05-10-2010

You can also print a web page by clicking the Tools button (next to the button with the star for favorites) and then goes to print. The Print command is also available via the context menu. To do this click the right mouse button on a web page and choose Print ... or press a keyboard shortcut CTRL + P.
Old 06-10-2010

Where the E-mail is in IE 9 beta version?

Thanks a lot for replying me fast. Also I am having one more doubt in Internet Explorer 9 beta version. I am not able to find about an email. I just want to ask you guys that where the E-mail is in IE 9 beta version? Please tell me in detail so that I can find it. Any other information regarding the topic would be grateful.
Old 06-10-2010

Re: Where the E-mail is in IE 9 beta version?

The Mail button is part of the command bar that is not enabled by default in IE 9 beta version. The command bar contains the following buttons: Home, E-mail, print, and RSS. Addition, the command bar drop-down menus for page, security, Tools and Help. You can activate the command bar by the menu bar, click View> Toolbars> command bar clicks. The menu bar can show by pressing the ALT key.
Old 06-10-2010

The e-mail is also available via the context menu and appears when you click the right mouse button on a Web page. The default option is E-Mail with Windows Live, but similar options are possible for other email clients.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , , ,