Thread: Blurred Image in Internet Explorer 9?!

Blurred Image in Internet Explorer 9?!

I am having strange problem with the Internet Explorer 9 (beta version). I have recently downloaded it and then installed in my system in which I am using Windows 7 as an operating system. Moving towards the point, whenever I am opening the Internet Explorer 9, I can't see the images clearly. The images in it appears to be blur. I am shocked to see the blurred image in Internet Explorer 9!! Is there some fault in browser or fault is residing in my operating system. Please try to sort out my problem.

Re: Blurred Image in Internet Explorer 9?!

Internet Explorer 9 Beta Direct2D uses to write and direct hardware-accelerated display output. DirectWrite displays text using sub-pixel positioning is more accurate (similar to ClearType). Due to the use of sub-pixels, adjacent pixels are included, which can be very small fonts look a little fatter. Depending on your monitor and Clear Type Tuning can view this as something subjectively smoothed longer be felt. The smoothing of fonts has always been an often-discussed feature that is particularly felt subjective and varies according to viewer preference or rejected. You can minimize to the turn on compatibility view or by using software rendering instead of GPU rendering this effect. We collect the feedback about the presentation and will be further development may respond to them.

Web sites in Internet Explorer 9 Beta may not display properly or not working correctly?

We collect the feedback about the presentation and will be further development may respond to them.
    Thanks for giving the perfect reply. Another query, why are some Web sites in Internet Explorer 9 Beta may not display properly or not working correctly? Actually when I put the URL address, the web site seems to load the pages of that site, but does not displays it even after waiting for a long time. In such cases I have to refresh the page for number of times.!! Please help me out one more time.

Re: Web sites in Internet Explorer 9 Beta may not display properly or not working correctly?

Some Web sites in Internet Explorer 9 Beta may not display properly or not working correctly. The problem occurs in versions of Internet Explorer 7 or to previously unavailable, and the affected sites in Internet Explorer 7 still displayed correctly and work properly. In Internet Explorer 9 Beta may experience the following symptoms:
    • Menus, images or text are shown on some websites in the wrong place.
    • Some site features will not work.
    • Some sites script error messages.
    • Some sites Internet Explorer stops responding or crashes.

Re: Web sites in Internet Explorer 9 Beta may not display properly or not working correctly?

Some websites designed for older browsers. As long as these websites are not updated for Internet Explorer Internet Explorer 8 or 9 Beta, were able to experience compatibility problems. Internet Explorer Internet Explorer 8 or 9 beta includes a Compatibility View feature that allows the display of websites designed for older browsers, the actual design complies. The Compatibility View for certain sites that are not displayed correctly or not function properly, can be activated as follows:
    1. Open a Web site that is in Internet Explorer 8 and Internet Explorer 9 Beta do not display properly or not functioning properly.
    2. Click the Compatibility View button directly right of the address bar next to the Refresh button is located.