Thread: NOD web protection in Windows 7 stops download of ATI Catalyst driver 10.7

NOD web protection in Windows 7 stops download of ATI Catalyst driver 10.7

I am not able to download the ATI catalyst driver 10.7 on my system it appears as the catalyst drivers I have installed the NOd 32 antivirus application and this seems the reason why i am not able to download the anvirus application on my system. Please tell me how can i get rid of this issue. Any help in this matter would be appreciated.

Re: NOD web protection in Windows 7 stops download of ATI Catalyst driver 10.7

I think that the Nod web protection is not allowing you to download the ati driver catalyst because the it appears as the Nod web protection is providing the security to your system so it would be better if you try to get this application disabled on your system. After disabling the same you can install the Nod web protection and then simply download the drivers.

Hello , I have a problem with my antivirus Nod32 . Approximately every 30 minutes , an error message appears and I choose to send the error report or not to send but no matter what I choose on the message when even after 30 minutes. The error message is: Kernel MOD32 Service encountered a problem and needs to close.

It is programmed to update itself regularly , and in this case for some time it gives me an error message telling me that he has not managed to update ... So when I go to the interface to force it to update , the bar starts to load as it normally did , except that it is no update That is what I meant when I said by myself.

Eset Nod32 is not to resolve this problem you should simply perform the following.

1. Download the latest version
    2. Uninstall your version
    3. The delete the following files:
      • C: \ Program Files \ ESET
      • C: \ Documents and Settings \ All Users \ Application Data \ ESET
      • C: \ Documents and Settings \ utiliateurr \ Application Data \ ESET