Thread: How do I submit feedback or file a bug for IE9 Beta?

How do I submit feedback or file a bug for IE9 Beta?

On my system I am having Windows 7 as the only operating system and yes it is lot better than the previous one i.e. Windows Vista. Now I want to give feedback to the Microsoft, but however I cannot because of some reason for sure. Can you all tell me how can I submit feedback or can file a bug for the Internet Explorer 9? I am aware that the Internet Explorer 9 is the Beta version. Well hope that I have made my point clear.

Re: How do I submit feedback or file a bug for IE9 Beta?

At this very moment I can tell you how you can submit feedback to Microsoft through Internet Explorer 9:
    1. First of all open the Internet Explorer 9.
    2. Then on the keyboard press the Alt along with the X key.
    3. After that you will see the Tools menu.
    4. On the tools menu you will find the Send Feedback option, just select this and you will be able to send the feedback.

Thanks a lot for the quick response, but I know about what you have told right now. It cannot help me find the way through it. Whenever I try to do this I get an error saying that I need to install Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant. However when I try to go for the installation of this thing for me, it does not get installed. Please can you all suggest me any remedy in this case. Thanks a lot in advance.

Well it is true; you cannot install the Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant on your PC. This is because of the new version that you have installed. You can follow the steps below so that it can run well for you:
    • At first open the Internet Explorer 9.
    • Then press Alt + X key on the keyboard.
    • After that click on the Manage add-ons.
    • Now you will have to enable the Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper add-on.
    • Visit the web page and get yourself registered. I think this will help you.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Yes, Submit Feedback does not for users who have installed both the Internet Explorer 9 Beta and the Windows Live Essentials Beta on 64-bit versions of Windows 7, Vista, and Server 2008

To provide the IE team with your feedback, go directly to the IE Feedback Program on Microsoft Connect - http://connect.microsoft.com/ie This is the same location where all entries from the Feedback Tool are logged. You'll still need to register on Connect to use the IE Feedback Program. Here's how to register - http://connect.microsoft.com/IE/cont...ontentID=22365 Once registered, you can go directly to the Feedback page, search for your issue, and submit new feedback if it is not found.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
    Cassandra
    IE Outreach Team

If you want to have the things in your favor please follow the following steps. You can follow the steps below and this is directly from the Microsoft’s desk. See if this can help:
    • Please click on the Tools button or if you want you can press ALT+X
    • Then click on Send feedback
    • It will launch the tool and will ask for the initialization.
    • When you are done with the initializations just enter your Windows Live ID.
    • Once you are done with this you can start reporting the issue.

I have tried all the best possible things that I could do but have not succeeded in reporting the bug to the Microsoft’s desk using the Internet Explorer 9. Can you do me a favor please, can you tell me what is the thing is about. Nothing went wrong with the installation or the download. It was working well but then the Windows came up with the warning saying that the Windows that you are using is not Genuine. I do not know what the reason behind this is, it is Genuine and I am pretty confident about it. Please help.