Thread: Internet Explorer 9 Beta Stopped Working

Internet Explorer 9 Beta Stopped Working

Here I have a problem with the Beta of Internet Explorer 9. Whenever I am trying to open a message pops up stating that "Internet Explorer has stopped working". Everytime I am trying to open this IE 9, I am getting the same error message. Since, I am not knowing much about an IE9, I cannot do any R & D in it. So I am expecting some help from your side.

Re: Internet Explorer 9 Beta Stopped Working

I would like you to tell that this is normal version, it is only beta version is not stable yet awaits the final version. I have not tried this one practically, but the error that you are getting is normally seen in beta versions. So try to install it one more time from another source. Also before doing the installation, I would like to suggest you to remove the existing version of IE (i.e. IE 9 in your case).

Internet Explorer difficulties can be caused by a number of things. And it is difficult to say what is causing your meticulous quandary. Internet explorer 9 beta asked me to remove the add-ons in the command bar at the bottom of the window, what I did. Now the browser works. I think you should also try the same, maybe it will help you too.

I am well on Windows 7 32 bit. I get the message: stop web has run continuously since internet explorer closes and opens its home page continuously every mistake, I fail to see any web page. I know I can uninstall internet explorer 9 beta and return in internet explorer 8 but I would have wanted to try Internet Explorer 9. I uninstalled the other browsers I had installed because I saw in a forum that could disrupt Mozilla Firefox internet explorer 9, but the problem remains.

Simply because it's Internet Explorer is the big loser and must instead use Google Chrome or Mozilla that is what I think I'm in my operating system Windows 7 Home Premium and I use Mozilla. I have observed that Mozilla is having very less bugs when compared to the Internet Explorer.