Thread: E-mail from Paperport to Thunderbird

E-mail from Paperport to Thunderbird

Has anybody out there setup Paperport or a number of additional scanner software to mechanize sending scanned images from side to side email using Thunderbird. I necessitate a number of kinds of command procession alternative to. Startup Thunderbird (this step previously occurs by specifying thunderbird.exe on the send to bar in Paperport). Demonstrate the compose communication screen. Attach the file sent from Paperport to the innovative communication.

Re: E-mail from Paperport to Thunderbird

I not am able to get it to work by means of Outlook Express moreover, additional than I prefer Thunderbird. In the scanner software. Paperport in this case, I identify the program to utilize for an email program. I identify C:\Program Files\Mozilla Thunderbird\thunderbird.exe. When I strike the email button in Paperport. The Paperport fires up Thunderbird and tries to propel the scanned document to Thunderbird. Additional than Thunderbird starts up and not anything else occurs. The file send from Paperport is misplaced. I must encompass to identify a command line argument in Paperport when I identify the email program to tell Paperport to start Thunderbird/open the compose window/accept the sent file as an accessory.

I originate a number of assist for this on a dissimilar board which suggested to generate a tb.bat file by means of the command "c:\program files\mozilla thunderbird\thunderbird.exe" -compile attachment=%1 I might tranquil merely get partial results in paperport by using the alternative of "image program" when generating a innovative program connection and then the send to alternatives of PDF. Seemed to merely work when sending a pdf file. When sending a .doc or .rtf it did not work.

I wrote an autoit script to bring regarding this task. If you download AutoIT and accumulate this script it determines to create the result an executable. Then setup the PaperPort sendTo bar to have right of entry the script and you are prepared to go. I wrote an AutoIt script to execute an extremely comparable task! Mine was completed to deal by means of Canon's CanoScan software, MP Navigator.

I am having particular tribulations by means of it not attaching the file. It has to do by means of the path being unconditional. Thunderbird acts the similar method when I do it physically via command line without AutoIt. I had immediately upgraded to PaperPort 12 Standard in anticipates that I would be capable to set up the "send to" bar to utilize Thunderbird to email documents unswervingly from PaperPort. It would not run. I even contacted Nuance tech hold up or maintain and they told me that the merely email programs sustained or maintained are Outlook and Outlook Express.

I have read in excess of the entire of the posts regarding writing an AutoIt script and having the send to bar opinion to that additional than how does a non-tech person do that. And do you have encompassed to go to the tribulation of saving the file to a certain position every time you desire to email from PaperPort. If so, why even interrupt. It's immediately as simple to save it to my desktop and attach the file that methods. I do not desire to have to utilize the MS programs.

Simply utilize software such as MailToWrapper. Immediately configure it in your Brother Control Center as submission to send mails by means of it. This tiny app determine to optimistically detect Thunderbird itself and open the constitute window by means of the attachment contained. In addition seems to be configurable using a XML file, observe illustration in the archive. If the entire you desire to do is to attach an existing file, most people get by means of drag and drop to the email software.