Thread: Unable to listen music online

Unable to listen music online

I have a computer in my home. I make the use of the computer for internet purpose. Now i am facing bit problem while using the internet. Normally i play the music on the youtube. I am not able to listen to the music at all. The sound keeps on skipping and do not hear any thing. Do any one have any idea related with this? Need some help.

Re: Unable to listen music online

Today i also started facing this problem on my system. While i was working on the internet in the morning suddenly i was not able to listen to the music on the youtube. I tried reconnecting my audio device, but not able to fix the issue. I want to know that what happened to my sound device and why i am not able to here the sound from the internet?

I looked on your problem was i fined a solution related to your issue. I think that you must be facing the problem because of the sound card. You will also have to find that if you have any hardware interrupts in your system. This will be in the case if you are having the sound card connected in your system. Hope that i have provided some kind of help to you.

Looking at your problem i have come up to a solution. I feel that you might be having the problem related with your adobe flash player. I hope that your flash player might be outdated and due to this reason you are not able to hear the sound on the youtube. I am providing you a link below for downloading the fresh copy of flash player. Click here - http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Thanks for your post. I tried the link which you provided on the post. It took few seconds to download the update. After updating the adobe player i tested it by buffering a song on the YouTube. This time i was able to hear the sound from it. Now my problem is being solved and it is just because of your post. So thanks once again.