Thread: How to get LG USB modem driver

How to get LG USB modem driver

I own a computer with the windows 7 as the operating system, and the processor is Intel core 2 duo, now i want an internet connection and i as suggested by my friends to use the LG USB modem, i purchased it and then i am not able to download the drivers of it, Is there is any way to do it or there is the package that i can buy directly and install in my computer. Please help me in this case so that i can have an access over a web as soon as possible.

Re: How to get LG USB modem driver

It seems to me that you are using this modem concept for the first time, As mentioned by you that you are using the LG usb modem and you need the drivers to install it in your system, Then i will suggest you to do that just contact the dealer from where you have purchased that particular Modem and ask him for the drivers or the disk that having all the drivers stored in it then you get it and install it in the machine.

I have gone through your problem and the one thing that came in to my mind is that is there any CD/DVD provided to you by the dealer from where you have purchased the LG USB Modem, then what you have to do is just install these drivers in your machine and then you have to restart your computer then you will be able to access to the internet through this drivers.

This not a problem that can not be solved, You just need to visit the LG service center and then place your query in front of them i hope that they will help you in this case, Or the simplest thing that i wish to tell you that there is no need to do all this stuff just go online and search the drivers that you are needed to install in your system ,then the other thing is just try the search which is more specific that will help you more.