Thread: This tab has been recovered in Internet Explorer 8

This tab has been recovered in Internet Explorer 8

For the last three days when I go to some sites I have that! This tab has been recovered was a problem on this web page and then close the internet tab ind. I have this when I search on Google and if I click on some Google answers that I do sometimes if I go facebook can you tell me if this is a virus or something else? thank you for your answers. Sometimes i get the error message which says that this tab has been recovered.

Re: This tab has been recovered in Internet Explorer 8

I have exactly the same problem although it's not really annoying the concern is that the internet or not this message appears on my desktop or even when I watch a DVD on my computer. and I confirm, without any internet connection, so it's somewhere in the computer. If someone at an info - thank you in advance

That is what brings me, I use Firefox but occasionally I on restarts IE. I have version 8, with windows 7. But then, when I launch IE 8, the homepage appears 2 seconds then white with the message "This tab has been recovered". Only now, the tab will not stay again and then this message is my page with a nice red error telling me that "we are not able to return to the page you were viewing" Someone should have a solution? Info for Avira antivr staff as antivirus and CCleaner.

I can not confirm that it is a virus, but that's what I have a good antivirus, do a scan of your computer, then delete the virus it will detect, if any . So if it does not solve the PB, do a system restore, and it should go. After that, Install Mozilla firefox is already faster than explore, and leave it as default browser. So, what I can tell you. Try to run a good antivirus application on your system.

Try to Reset Internet Explorer settings since it restores the default settings of the Enhanced Security Configuration feature in Internet Explorer, if it is enabled. Reset Internet Explorer settings restores the default settings of the Enhanced Security Configuration feature in Internet Explorer, Reset Internet Explorer settings do not change the status of the Enhanced Security Configuration feature if disabled.

Function Reset Internet Explorer settings may interact in different ways with customized versions of Internet Explorer. This section does not describe all interactions. However, she described two general interactions. For more information on the interaction function RIES with customized versions of Internet Explorer, see the section