Thread: No support for funambol and syncml on Thunderbird 3.0

No support for funambol and syncml on Thunderbird 3.0

I have a desktop machine and then problem is that the application or there is no support for funambol and syncml account as it s not synching to the thunderbird 3.0 client. I am not able to work well with the thing. Please help me out so that I can process well for the change which will surely help out to get process and make the desired implementation that will be better. I use Windows vista

Re: No support for funambol and syncml on Thunderbird 3.0

The issue could be that the Thunderbird application is been recently out and there may be certain features still needed to be updated. So in order to get sort of the same it will be better for you that get the implementation which will surely let the changes to get sort of the same. As it will be better for the thing. So look out for the updates which will help.

Check out for the update or the plugin from the Mozilla. You will be able to get the thing to process as needed. I hope this will surely let the changes to be implemented. As need to work well which will surely work well for you. I hope this will make the implementation to be processed. This is necessary. So check out.

Check out for the older version. I hope it works well for the same and then get the changes to be worked. It will be better for you. As it is been done you can make the things to be worked that is by getting the implementation to be sorted as the older version will be easily available and can support the pack which is essential and needed for you. So do check out.

I would suggest you to check pout for the support or contact Mozilla for support buy posting out the same in their support section. They will provide you with the solution. It could be that the desired plugin is been missing and not been worked well. So it is necessary that you do process out well for the change which will be better for you and make the aspects to be worked well which is needed. Do check well for the same.

There is a plugin which will let the change to be processed well for you and can make the aspects to be implemented well and function as you need. It will be better for you. So all you need to do is to check out by clicking on the Plugin link and then get redirected to the page for download. it will be better for you and can make the aspects to get sort well.

It will be better that you get the application or the plugin downloaded well and then make the installation of the application well under safe mode. As it is been done you can then work well as needed. It will be better for you as safe mode not have much of the advanced features and can make the things to get processed well as needed. So do look out and check.

There is another way for better support of the plugin. You need to right click on the application or the plugin that is been downloaded and then under the properties section choose the compatibility mode as Windows Xp. As it is been done you can perform the task well which will be better. So do make the desired aspects to be processed and needed. It will sort the issue well for you. Do work well.

Get the associated plugin from the site or the link that is been provided. I hope this will be better. If do not work well then I will suggest you to get the installation well for sorting the thing and make it work. i hope to be processed well it is necessary that you get the installation done and get the change to be processed. I hope this will let you to get work for the same.

Check out for the link that is been provided by balamani. It will be better for you. get it downloaded and then install the same. This will be better for you which will be better. So get the application which will get sort of the change that is needed. So get it worked. It will surely make the changes to be functioned. As needed.