Thread: install-global-extension missing from Firefox 3.6

install-global-extension missing from Firefox 3.6

I was having the Firefox 3.0 and later on I upgraded it to Firefox to 3.6 but now I found that the I am not able to install the extension in my computer Firefox browser. It say an message that it is missing the install-global extension with some.xpi file in it. So I want to know what is the best way to perform the silent and effective way of installing the selected Firefox extension for all the user in the computer.

Re: install-global-extension missing from Firefox 3.6

As you are having the problem with the installation of the extension in your Firefox you need to update your browsers or you might have not done the installation of the Firefox in the clean and proper manner. You just go for the un-installation and reinstall the Firefox browser. The installation of the new browser will help you to get the problem solve of installing the extension in your browser.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

It seem that you must have downloaded the Firefox from the other website. You need to uninstall the Firefox from the Add Or Remove program and then download the fresh Firefox from the official website of the Firefox and installed it in the proper manner. As the browser downloaded from the unofficial sites causes some bugs in it which results in not getting the browser work in the proper manner.

In Morzilla Firefox extension are the small add-on that are used to add additional features to the Firefox and it also allow the user to get the extra toolbar button with new feature and also provides the browser with the customization according to the user requirement. I will recommend to get the extension from the official website of the Firefox.The Firefox provided 1000 of extension which can be used and downloaded in the simple way.

I was facing the same problem so I solve out the problem of the drop out of the install global extension was made out with the Sendtos which is directed by the Firefox profile extension . You just need to save the link in the folder extension the update the browser and then restart your browser again to get the extension feature done on your browser.If that also do not fix your problem then you just download the new Firefox browser and install it on your computer as it may be in the previous installation you must have done some mistake.