Thread: Adobe Flash plugin's high CPU usage

Adobe Flash plugin's high CPU usage

I am having the Firefox 3.6 in which I have the install the flash player. It seems to that when I play a video in VLC player it usually takes 10-20% of the CPU usage and where as if I play a short video on Youtube it takes 90% of the CPU usage. I have also checked that even if any other event is not working and only the flash player is on then too the CPU usage is high. I have tried using different browser but still the problem persists. So, I would like to the the browser is taking the CPU usage or only the flash player.

Re: Adobe Flash plugin's high CPU usage

Even I agree that the Firefox browser does seems to work properly for the Adobe system. There is always a problem with the Flash player or the Shockwave player which crashes the Firefox with 95% of the CPU usage. This was the main reason that the Firefox started to have the Out of Process Plugins in order to low down the number of crashing of the Firefox browser. And there is the main problem that most of the plugin are not compatible with the Firefox browsers.

If you are using the Adobe Flash player plugin in your Firefox browser then you must be having the problem of using the CPU on very high percent. It can be solved if you tried out to get your frame rate from the 30 to 15 as this will cut a bit. It is the small optimization trick which have to be followed in the proper manner. You can also try out the latest version of the flash player that is Adobe Flash Player 10 may be that would help you to get sort out your problem.

I have brought the newly upgraded version of Adobe Flash Player 10 but even it also use the high usage of CPU time when ever I watch the video on it.I even having the high end of CPU with advance upgrade of my memory like Ram of 4 GB , processor 2.5 GHz . But still I am getting the slow and bad video performance on my computer. This problem is working on both of my browser Firefox and Internet Explorer. So, Even I want some proper solution to get my CPU usage stable during the use of Flash Player.

It seem that your Flash Player is not up-to-date so just go for the update of the adobe website and then update your website. If you are still having the problem of crashing of your browser then also check with your Adobe Flash Player 10 is compatible with your browser so just install the Firefox 3.6 then then install the Adobe Flash Player then you will find that the crashing of the browser due to video will be solve out. So just try out this it might help you out to get solve your problem.