Thread: Screen remains blank even if the page gets loaded in the web browser

Screen remains blank even if the page gets loaded in the web browser

Hello,
    My laptop configuration is as follows-
    Dell laptop
    Windows XP
    bit-defender anti-virus
    Web browsers:Internet explorer,Google Chrome,Mozilla Firefox.

In my laptop the browsers are unable to display any page on the internet.Even though the page is loaded the browser window remains blank.I have checked this with all the browsers.But still i am getting the same result..Give me some suggestion on this issue.

Re: Screen remains blank even if the page gets loaded in the web browser

I was having the same problem with my laptop.The problem was actually with the anti-virus .I to was using the same anti-virus.The problem is definitely with bit-defender .I have a message in the bit-defender, when i was using the internet on it.But i am never having problem with the avast anti-virus.You try to remove out your bit-defender from your system.Your problem will be solved.

A same problem was faced by me ,but i do not use bit defender anti-virus .I am facing the problem while viewing live Videos and keeps going ,but I am not able to surf the web with the Mozilla Firefox,IE and Google chrome.I am always listening this videos and not able to understand why this problem occurred.Is there any solution for fixing this problem.?Please help!

You will have to check out your internet connection setting.First go to Start>>>>>control panel>>>>>network connections.Inside the network connections try to create another connection.If already you are having the connection then try to create a new connection and also renew the IP address.For renewing the IP address you will need to go to Start>>>>Run>>>>type the command ipconfig /renew for renewing the new IP address.You will be able to create a new connection.Try out with this connection.It will work for you.

I am facing the problem because of my firewall installed in my system.I recently have purchased the new copy of the bit-defender Internet Security 2010.But the day when i installed software the problem started for me .I am very much sure that the problem is coming from the bit-defender.If any one is having the solution for this, without removing bit defender from the system then please reply for me.

If person who are facing the problem related with bit-defender can try this solution out. First you need to right click on the bit-defender icon then go to the setting option .In the setting open the User Interface Settings window/box you need from UI to experts mode. Now close the interface. Click on the anti-virus option .Inside the anti-virus option click on the Shield tab and now click on to the Click on Advanced Settings ,it will open the Bit-defender Active Virus Control Settings. Need to add the browser which you use. Just click on the '+' button for give you the open executable files window Now go to the browsers name.exe file through folder hierarchy C:\Documents and Settings\[Your Windows User Account]\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\browser name.exe. Open this file and you will be done with this.