Thread: Which browser I can run under Windows CE core?

Which browser I can run under Windows CE core?

I have a gps navigator shine co 3500 I also made splint. I would be interested in installing any application. Anyone know where I can find free programs that run on my ships? Not only that till now I I have not finalized the browser that I am going to use. So it is obvious I need to know which web browser I can run under windows CE core. Thanks to all for the collaboration

Re: Which browser I can run under Windows CE core?

Someone more intelligent compared to me, knows some links to freeware software installed on Windows CE.NET Core natural mete to complete all the missing dll? If you tell me what you need , I can help. I have several id that run well on version 4.2. But I am still looking for a Web browser to open web pages locally within the browser.

There are many sites available where you can find all the information and links you need , after I too unlocked my NAV ( Becker Traffic Assist High Speed) I had trouble finding software Advisor I found lots of information and software on the SO WinCE 4.2 Core, if you browse for the information you will find the information that you need to know.

It 's been a while , but I managed to take from the NAV that interested me , namely Photo viewer , mp3 player and videos, read documents in PDF, Word, Excel , PowerPoint , games , graphics, certainly does not , unfortunately, the coffee. However, if you name some other applications that are well suited with this then it will be really beneficial for me.

If you are interested in the utilities, I have a battery controller visible on the taskbar , a Task Manager to switch between applications and close them if crash . Instead try graphic editor software, you said that you only hope there is NfPencil2 JZPaint16 and that I already have. I hope that this will be helpful for the problem that you are facing.