Thread: Worth going forward with Firefox mobile for wm6.x

Worth going forward with Firefox mobile for wm6.x

It is true that Microsoft have already launched mobile with windows 7 as operating system and no doubt this the latest approach for the smartphone. But the point to consider is for Mozilla, they must investigate this thing a lot before investing a huge amount of money on wm 6.x. This is my personal opinion and I need suggestion from other sides related to this.

Re: Worth going forward with Firefox mobile for wm6.x

The message that Mozilla’s Firefox browser not to bring Windows 7 Phone is not new. Currently, however, is an interview on Gizmodo by Christopher Blizzard. He is Director of Development Relations at Mozilla, and sat down with the guys from Gizmodo to talk about the future of Mozilla , Firefox. About Firefox for Windows 7 Phone, it means that they are thinking seriously about this issue.

So Microsoft has offered to bring Mozilla, but they must , Microsoft's AppStore and Microsoft has the veto - which means they can always take down or block Critical words from Mozilla. Not only that Microsoft agiler protectionism, but also that Internet Explorer was good for nothing does Mr. Blizzard relatively sharply to the point. As you can see it? Does WP7, or prefer to set your Opera or other browsers? And see how their protectionism - it goes towards Apple AppStore, so they have the same " veto ", as Microsoft aims ?

Well, the Firefox has been so not exactly been good for much. Although I must say that I have not tested the latest versions. But in principle I see the same criticism at Microsoft, as they are doing. And unfortunately I see the longer, darker for WP7. I cannot imagine that this concept can be successful, but it will better to take a chance related to that.

I watch the development and only now they have managed to slow nerve unstable beta for a few runs the equipment but without 1GHz hardware is useless lame. Opera Mobile has already run its final 10 as the super WP7 is no alternative browser does best alternative skins for if one sees running as previous prototypes can see that MS has since worked pretty turn!

I am a longtime Opera user and have something to Firefox vs. Opera vs. Internet Explorer say. I do not know how the PC is on IE8 have that never used. On my Touch HD with WM6.5 IE is best supported. The loading times of pages are really long, but the browser reacts to very quick. Let's time for a few months switched to Firefox and had only so some AddOns until I had about the functionality of Opera. One way or the Firefox was relatively slow compared to Opera and even without the add-ons . The big advantage is the AddOns but now all the time. As for WM, I have heard of the mobile equivalent of Firefox only here for PocketPC something.

I am also a user of Opera, because it is relatively fast and most of the stuff has already onboard. But there are still many points of criticism available to Opera, on my part. I use FF the way if something does not work with Opera. On the TouchHD I really only use Opera 9.7 the idea would WP7 IE only offer is very sad and I hope that it will at least give Opera on the WP7.