Thread: Convert Earthlink email format for import into Mozilla?

Convert Earthlink email format for import into Mozilla?

Currently I am struggling to assist in converting the previous Earhlink. I have saved many important emails and I want to import those emails on my Mozilla. I have done the research related to this thing but unfortunately I am not able find any solution. If anyone can provide any related help then let me know. I will be waiting for the related reply.

Re: Convert Earthlink email format for import into Mozilla?

I have saved all my emails from Netscape 7.0. Here are the Two to three files per folder, which was displayed in Netscape " foldername ", " ordnername.msf " and " ordnername.snm ". Now I have installed thunderbird and would like to import these emails, which of course is not on the Import Wizard, as this can only import from installed programs. While I have the mails just trying to push the Thunderbird folder, but that does not work. When restarting, the folder into the lists in Thunderbird, but the program needs to create any files allegedly with which he is not ready in three hours and probably not even. What should I do now?

The approach is described very well. Even I have not yet tried using Netscape mail, but often from TB or Mozilla to TB or Mozilla. The . msf file can delete it (will be re-created ) and the. snm (list ?) need not in my honest opinion. I hope that this will solve the problem that you are facing. If you have any other issue then let me know about that.

Unfortunately this has not worked, but this seemed an idea: namely, when I delete the *. msf files, Windows always struck me with the write protection and then I remembered that I had the data so copying from CD to the computer. After remove write protection, I could simply push the messages in the folder and go! You can try this thing for solving the problem that you are facing.

I think that I am also facing similar problem. I got my new system set up and installed thunderbird . By the old system folder I have saved in / home / {name } /. thunderbird / copy - if I now want to start thunderbird hangs KDE ! What should I do to get rid of this problem? If you can provide related information then I will be really thankful.

What happened at the start of the Thunderbirds from a console? Diving meaningful error messages?
    If the access rights. When in doubt, run as root :

chown -R name : name / home / name / .thunderbird
    chmod -R 0700 / home / name / .thunderbird
    If you can provide answer to these questions then I will be in a better condition to provide you a better solution for the problem that you are facing.

Usually it is sufficient to use the old folder. thunderbird ". You can move the newly created (after " . thunderbird.nicetry ") and secured put again into the home folder. Then make sure that the profiles.ini fits and is no lock file in the profile. I am confident that this will solve the problem. If you face any other problem then let me know I will try to resolve the issue as soon as possible.