Thread: XP SP3 Firefox 3.5x page load problems

XP SP3 Firefox 3.5x page load problems

I was using internet explorer as by default browser but i recently move to Firefox 3.5 which the latest version of Firefox. now i am facing problem in loading the web pages as they frequently not load completely or some images doesn't appear or appear incompletely. sometime it happens with the page text which is not appear or comes partially. but the problem fixed if i refresh page several time this partially or completely solve the problem. but the image problem doesn't fix with refreshing the page.

Re: XP SP3 Firefox 3.5x page load problems

Your problem can be fix if it is related with the cache memory of your computer so before going for other solution just try to clear your machine's cache memory which might help you to solve your problem related with Firefox 3.5 version. so try this solution or you can go to the company official website for solution.

Your problem may be related to the Firefox setup which might be not properly install because of which it is not properly working on your computer which is running with window xp service pack 3. it it might be the problem that your internet connection may be not enough to load the page because of which it is loaded properly. so try to reinstall the setup for the firefox.

If you are not able to fix the problem then you can go for some other browser which run accurately on for machine with xp sp3 such as you can go for latest version of internet explorer 9 which is bets version it will defiantly work fine as it is product from windows itself. you can also try other browser like opera mini and safari etc. this will resolve your problem related to web page loading.

It may possible that the version you are using of firefox i.e.3.5 might have some bugs because of which it is not working with your windows xp operating system. so try to go for the latest version of Firefox 3.6.10 which will defiantly help to fix the problem of web page not loading or partially loading.