Thread: All flash site no longer working after FF 3.6.4?

All flash site no longer working after FF 3.6.4?

I am using the latest Flash but the problem regarding this is about: plugins. In this when I try to visit any of the websites at that time all Flash contents are not working in a very fine condition. That is it is not working fine. And when I went to macromedia.com (Flash creator/Adobe) at there it is not able to play Flash. So tell me soon that what to do regarding this?

Re: All flash site no longer working after FF 3.6.4?

I am also little bit aware from this issue. Then like you I have also searched a lot on Google from there I went to one of the forum site and there I have make the thread regarding this. And within a week I got the solution of this. And I have applied that and my problem get solved I think it work in your case. You just tell me that are you getting "plugin crashed" message on any of these sites? Post your reply soon.
    Last edited by Elbanco; 18-09-2010 at 02:44 AM.

NO, not receiving "plugin crashed" message. But I do be acquainted with Flash crashes my FF 3.6.3 in any case 8 - 9 period on an everyday basis (I am online similar to 8-10 hrs/day) and that's previous to I installed the latest FF 3.6.4. I immediately installed FF 3.6.4 few hrs before and at the present all of a unexpected all sites with flash are not loading, even Adobe/Macromedia' own site macromedia.com, I did see a message something similar to "cannot connect to server" from those sites through flash.

Like you I have also searched a lot regarding this issue and then I got the solution of this. It is because like you I have also faced this issue but around one month before. if you have just updated your Firefox then visit these sites I think you can get some idea from there the first one is http://kb.mozillazine.org/Firewalls and the other one is that http://kb.mozillazine.org/Firefox_crashes

Thanks, till now having the similar Flash crisis subsequent to going over your above links.
    I requested 5 of my MSN chat buddies to update/test their Firefox and they every one informed the similar difficulty as me. The fact that still http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/welcome/ is not functioning is somewhat maybe the Firefox 3.6.4 has installation bug?

You state that you have "updated/installed" v3.6.4 but your UA says in a different way.
    "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv: 1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3."
    Appears like it did not take correctly.
    You possibly will try the update again. (I had problem with the 3.5.10 edition update.) Or this way:
    remove the function folder in > C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
    & remove at all downloaded or to some extent downloaded setting up file.
    Disable some Anti Virus apps.
    Clear the Windows Temp files & cache starting the browser you D/L'd Firefox in the midst of
    Download a new-fangled copy of the (.exe), newest version from here & run the installer.
    Re-enable your AV stuff. So I think you can get your solution from this site.

Hey thanks to all who have replied here. Actually thanking is only because I was also facing this. But here I just want to tell you that I was also using the updated version of Firefox that is 3.6.4 but as soon as the Flash NOT working, I went back to FF 3.6.3. In the Firefox 3.6.3 all things are working fine so I will just stick with this.